Avon Reps, you’ve exhausted your list of 250 friends and family. And your well-honed strategy for finding all of the people in your area who are looking for an Avon rep is sputtering. So what next?
Grab a copy of Internet Marketing for Avon Representatives.
If you are not a technical person — which chances are high because you are selling Avon — you may find internet marketing a bit daunting. But here is a great little guide you can read and implement in an hour or two that will help you reach potential Avon customers anywhere in the world.
This simple guide covers the technical stuff:
- How to set up a blog using blogger
- How to announce your blog to search engines
- How to link your blog to Google Analytics to provide you with great stats and information about your visitors
And it briefly suggests some effective marketing ideas for driving traffic to your blog once you’ve set it up. You’ll find information on:
- How to promote your blog on other sites and forums
- How to get other sites to link to your blog
- How to write articles and what to write about to promote your blog
- How to avoid breaking Avon’s guidelines while you promote your business online.
- In short, almost everything you need to know to keep growing your Avon business.
You can get more information about Internet Marketing for Avon Representatives here:
People selling other network marketing products may find this guide helpful too because it addresses some of the issues all network marketers face when they take their products online. Give it a try and leave a comment below to let me know what you think.