1. Write your blog content in advance and save it so that it’s ready to be posted everyday. When you have time to write, try to write enough blog content for several days or for the whole week.
With WordPress you can load your posts and schedule them for publication at set times. This means that on those days when you do not have the time to write, you can still post fresh content on your blog.
2. Blog about a wide range of things that relate to your niche. Try to understand the needs of your blog visitors and write posts that will help them succeed. Don’t just focus on the main topics in your niche. Dig deeper to identify the sub-niches and write about those as well. Using this strategy, you should never run out of ideas.
3. Invite your blog visitors to leave comments relating to your posts and your niche. This is an easy way to get unique content on your website. The more you encourage your visitors to interact, the more unique content your blog will offer and the more engaged your visitors will become.
4. Do some research to find key questions and issues that people in your niche are interested in, and provide content that addresses those questions on your blog. One way to do so is to visit the blogs and websites of people who comment on your posts.
Look in the relevant forums for hot topics that people are discussing, and weigh in to the discussion in the forum and continue the dialogue on your blog. You might also link your blog visitors back to the full discussion in the forum.
5. To save time and boost your productivity, you may want to use PLR content which you should rewrite to fit your writing style and the needs of your audience. If you fail to make the PLR content unique, search engines may penalize your blog for duplicate content. Think of PLR as a shortcut that will allow you to boost your productivity.
Blogging regularly may seem like a lot of work and it may take time to get the results you desire. But use these tips and stick with it. Keep in mind that the more you blog, the more traffic you will drive to your website.
These are my ideas. What strategies work for you? Share your tips by leaving a comment.